Tuesday, September 1, 2009

About me

My name is Kaitlan and I'm 15 years old. Im a sophomore and I go to Coronado High School. I'am in track and soon I will join the key club. My favorite hobbies are hanging out with my friends and playing rock band... Walmart loves waffles and salami( I'm love, yosi and Laney are salami and Selena is waffles). I have so many friends and I love every single one of them. During the summer I have been going to Oregon and Washington. This was our seventh year going there. This year we went to two new places called Sol duc hot springs and Burlington, Washington. This vacation was okay but it could have had been better. My favorite part of vacation was going to Cannon Beach, Oregon. I love it there, the town is so cute and I love the beach. I wish we stayed there longer. My hometown is here,, El Paso, Texas. :( BOO!!!
I've only had one class about computers and it was okay. Mostly we learned how to type and research things. We didn't really go into PowerPoint, I wish we did because it would have been alot easier than writing things out. My level of web design is not very good all I know is how to type. Which is good but I need alot more than that. I hope I learn alot more about web design in this class. Lets just wait and see.

1 comment: