Monday, September 14, 2009

The most interesting person I have ever met is my best friend Laney. I met her last year during track and we've hungout ever since. She so funny and she makes me laugh all the time. We do everything together we go to lunch together, we go to each others houses, and we also go to games together. I wish I met her before freshman year so then I would know more people but I didn't. We even want to go to the same college right now. We also have so much in common, we both like the same music, colors, things, and were both extremely loud with each other. Im so suprised that were not deaf yet.

We also like the same movies. We just celebrated her birthday last thursday it was so much fun, we mad shirts for the game the next day. We had the best shirts out of all the people at the game. Also when ever she comes to my house we have tradition were we watch the movie "Pineapple Express" then when were done watching the movie we make pasta. Not to brag about this but we are the best pasta makers in the ENTIRE WORLD. I wish I lived closer to her because we could have hungout even more over the summer. But she did hangout with me on Fourth of July, that was so much fun. We went to my aunts house and went swimming then we ate, watched fireworks, then went to the desert and shot some ourselves. Best night ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment