Thursday, October 1, 2009

I think it should be free, and shouldn't...I really don't know. If I did know I would pick free because we've already gone k-12 free, we should go through the rest of the way free. I think more kids would go to college and people would get better jobs and higher education. Also you can go to any college of your chose and won't have to pay a sent. That would be the coolest thing in the world to me. I would so pay more attention in my classes during high school.

Also if its free the colleges should make the high school GPA higher and sat scores and act scores higher because they would expect higher scores since it would be free. If they would go through this I could see tons of people going to college and not dropping out of high school because they can't afford college tuition, room and board, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment