Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The scariest thing that ever happened in my life was when I was younger. I was going to a haunted house and I was so excited I wanted to scream. Right before we were goingt to go in the Haunted house I started to get really scared because I could hear alot of screaming. So when it was our turn to go, WE WENT IN. When we were in there it wasnt to bad at first, but when things started popping out it got really scary. (Dont forget I was younger!!)

Well, when we were walking through it I didn't realize but there were holes on the floor and thats how the grabbed my leg,, and thats when I SCREAMED SO LOUD people from China could have heard me. Come on who would do that to a little kid. It scaried the poop out of me!! But after it was all over, I wanted to do it again. Haha wow I was STUPID.

No comments:

Post a Comment